Our 2018 Advanced and Predictive Analytics Market Research
Recently we released our 2018 Advanced and Predictice Analytics Market Study Report. Advanced and Predictive Analytics includes statistics, modeling, machine learning, and data mining to analyze facts to make predictions about future or otherwise unknown events.
Here a re a few of the key findings from this year's report:
1. In 2018, the perceived criticality of advanced and predictive analytics reaches an all-time high importance to users and, for the first time, is considered “critical” or “very important” to a majority of respondents.
2. Industry respondent sentiment toward advanced and predictive analytics is also at an all-time high.
3. Twenty-eight percent of respondents use advanced and predictive analytics today, compared to 23 percent in 2017. Very large organizations and "completely successful" BI organizations are the most likely users.
4. Current-year non-user advanced and predictive analytics adoption will be 23 percent in 2018, compared to 19 percent in 2017 and 20 percent in 2016.
5. "BI expert" is the most likely title for enterprise users of advanced and predictive analytics, followed by business analyst and statistician/data scientist.
There's much more in the full report, which is free to those that complete our user survey!